skip to Main Content

Camp Wildwood

Camp Wildwood is 33 acres of timber, located a few miles north of Metamora.  The land was donated to Christian Union Church in 1959 by Ron and Hazel Dyar.  Over the years, the land has been developed and improved and now offers a picnic shelter with full kitchen facilities, restroom and showers, playground, hiking trails and camping facilities.  The cross at Inspiration Point is a beautiful place to worship God in His creation.

Camp Wildwood 1
Back To Top