The Core of our Beliefs
The Bible: Inspired by God, the Bible is the trustworthy final authority on what is believed, taught and practiced by this church.
- II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21
God: We believe in the one true and holy God, eternally existing in three separate persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Genesis 1:26-27, Matthew 28:19-20, II Corinthians 13:14
Jesus: We believe Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God. He became a man through the miraculous conception and a virgin birth. He was perfect, committing no sin. He died on the cross for our sins and arose from the dead on the third day. Jesus will return at God’s appointed time.
- John 2:1-5, John 8:58, Hebre4ws 4:14-15, Colossians 1:15-20
The Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity, coexisting and coequal with God the Father and God the Son.
- I Corinthians 12, Ephesians 2:10, John 16:4-15
Salvation: Sin separates us from God. Christ reconciles us to God. A believer receives grace by accepting the call to follow Jesus, applying His teachings for your entire life.
- Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, John 14:6, Acts 2:39, Romans 8, 1-4
The Church: We are the Body of Christ on earth today.
- Acts 2:42-47, Romans 12:1-13, I Corinthians 12-13, Matthew 28:19